Welcome back to Pier View. We are once again open for business. Looking forward to the return of our repeat guests as well as having new clients stay at our historic property.
We politely ask all of our guests to not enter the premises if you have suspected possible COVID-19 symptoms or if you have come into contact with a suspected COVID-19 carrier.
Please note, should government restrictions that come in to force that don’t allow you to travel we will issue you a full refund and disregard the cancellation policy.
Due to the changing of Government Covid-19 regulations the following information may be updated at any time.
- Linens sanitized-High-Temperature wash
- Hand sanitizer for guests & our team
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff will wear face masks
- Guests to wear face masks in public areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Protective screen at reception
- Social distancing notices
- Contactless payment
- Antibacterial products in the apartments
- Specialist cleaning company has deep cleaned all carpets
- Specialist cleaning company has undertaken antimicrobial and bacterial fogging at the property
- The Visit England “Good to go” test has been achieved
- Certificates & information to be produced on request for peace of mind
We have always taken great pride in the cleanliness of the property and we will do everything in our power to protect our guests & our team now & in the future.
We only have 4 apartments in the property which means fewer guests so social distancing will be made easier.
Any concerns or any questions at all about our procedures then please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
Pier View looks forward to having you stay soon!