The Contractual Agreement
- The person whose name appears on the Booking agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
- The tenant agrees that – The property is to be occupied by the tenant as detailed in schedule 1 paragraph 9 of the Housing Act 1988 and that the tenancy period is for the stated dates set out at the time of booking and is for holiday use only. The tenant undertakes to keep the property and contents in the accommodation in the same state of repair as at the beginning of rented period. Any damages or breakages are to be paid for and reported to the Housekeeper.
- The number of people occupying any one apartment is limited to that stated on our website, unless by prior consent with the Owner. No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property, only the persons named on the booking form occupy the accommodation. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client. No visitors will be allowed access to the property unless other wise agreed with the owner. An example is when using the guest lounge for a conference which has been pre-booked.
- Security cameras are located in all public areas including the front and back of the property for the safety of all our clients.
- An inventory of the contents of each apartment will be checked at the beginning and end of each holiday period. Any articles found to be missing, broken, damaged or not in the same clean state and condition as they were at the beginning of the let, will be paid for by you, as will any damage to the fabric of the property (reasonable wear and tear not applicable).
- We do not accept hen or stag parties
- One guest staying in a group must be at least 21 years of age
- A non refundable payment of 100% of the total amount is to be made at the time of booking.
- Note that even if the booking is cancelled there will be no refund, all monies will be forfeit.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered
- To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
- Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
- No pets are allowed except guide dogs.
- The property is strictly no smoking (This includes the balcony). If evidence is found to the contrary, then a penalty of £200 is payable by those named on the booking form.
- The owner reserves the right to enter the accommodation at reasonable times if necessary to inspect or repair the accommodation and contents. In the event of any complaint, the owner or housekeeper is to be informed immediately
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour may result in the Owner requesting you to leave. You will subsequently not receive any refund.
- You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times.
- For your peace of mind and security, CCTV cameras operate in all communal areas of the building 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The tenant shall be responsible for bringing to the attention of the owner without delay any damage to the contents, fixtures, fittings or property. The tenant is obligated to keep the property its contents, fixtures and fittings in the same condition as at the beginning of the tenancy. The tenant is liable for any damage he or his party cause to the property, fixtures and fittings. The tenant is not liable for normal wear and tear. The owner accepts no liability for any accident to the belongings of the tenant or his party. If negligence can be clearly identified on behalf of the owner, a maximum liability is no greater than the cost of the booking. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the description of the property and its details. Whilst all representations either verbal or written are made in good faith, the owner accepts no liability for any misrepresentations.You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
- You must vacate the Property by 10:30am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
- Guest arrival time is from 3pm onwards but will be arranged in advance so that the guest can be met.
- All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assesment Regulations. Use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
We regularly review the Pier View Self Catering Luxury Apartments website for GDPR compliance and make updates as appropriate. The website uses the HTTPS protocol.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our property or have other questions concerning it. In response, we may ask for information such as your name, email, contact number and postal address.
The term “personal information” refers to data you voluntarily provide in connection with use of the Site that identifies you and/or the company. Personal information includes, e.g., data submitted in connection with our services, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address and/or certain other personal information.
Any personal information collected by Pier View Self Catering will be kept for period of not less than 12 months. The holding and use of personal information is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
A customer can, at any time, request that Pier View Self Catering Apartments remove all their personal data from the system. However, it is important to note that any Right to be Forgotten request does not override requirements to hold information under other legislation. For example, Pier View Self Catering are required by law to keep financial records for seven years, therefore a customer cannot request that Pier View Self Catering delete records of any financial transactions they undertook in the last seven years.
The GDPR also expands the rights of the Guest to access the information that Pier View holds on Guests. This has two parts – first, on request from the customer, Pier View Self Catering Apartments is required to inform the Guest if personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Second, if requested, Pier View Self Catering Apartments must provide a copy of all the personal data held on the person electronically and free of charge.
If you decide to make an online reservation on the Pier View Self Catering Website, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine (“GUESTLINK”). While it appears to be part of our site, the Booking Engine is in fact provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen the Booking Engine carefully.
For your peace of mind and security, CCTV cameras operate in communal areas of the building. Only the Owner of Pier View Self Catering Apartments is able to access the information. The information is stored for a short time only and the images and information will only take place when it is necessary for such a purpose or for law enforcement purposes. The camera is used for the safety of Guests, their possessions and for securing the access of the property.
For your information
You have legal control over your personal data, and so you may at any time:
* Get a copy of any personal data we hold about you
* Have any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
* Ask that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed
If you need to do so then please get in touch with us using the details below.